Friday, July 17, 2020

22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3

1) The pitch.
2) A reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch.
I was both pleased and surprised to hear from Zoe that my speech sounded both practiced and personable. The criticism of my pitch was that I spoke too fast and I sounded out of breath which was evident as I re-watched.
3) What did you change, based on the feedback?
I made a point to keep my "practiced" and "personal" persona while also slowing down. Because of this, I keep down on my words to empathize my more important points. This allowed me to talk at a slower pace while finishing around the 90 second mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

30A – Final Reflection

1) What sticks out to you as the most formative experience? The experience that you'll remember years later? What was your most joyous e...