Monday, July 27, 2020

28A – Your Exit Strategy

1) Identify the exit strategy you plan to make. Do you intend to sell your business in the next 5 years for a large return? Do you intend to stay with the business for several decades and retire? Do you intend to protect the venture as a family business, and pass it down to your children?
I have the full intention of selling my business.
2) Why have you selected this particular exit strategy?
Personally, entrepreneurship is not the path for me. I'm really passionate about foreign relations and would actually love to work for the Council on Foreign Affairs in order to research current foreign policy and redesign future policy.
3) How do you think your exit strategy has influenced the other decisions you've made in your concept? For instance, has it influenced how you have identified an opportunity? Has it influenced your growth intentions or how you plan to acquire and use resources?
It has made me realize that entrepreneurship is not the path for me. You really have to target a demographic and fit your product to them. Personally, I would rather focus on a different kind of research. I will say that my research on a silent microwave has greatly impacted my thought process on how I can conduct future interviews in foreign affairs. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane! I like how you were really honest about how you don’t want to continue with entrepreneurship and how it’s not for you. I’m kind of in the same boat as I don’t really see myself going further with entrepreneurship but would love to do my original idea. I would love to open up my PB&J shop.

    ReplyDelete

30A – Final Reflection

1) What sticks out to you as the most formative experience? The experience that you'll remember years later? What was your most joyous e...